Sunday, May 30

DIA 141:
"quando não há mais nada para fazer no autocarro olha-se para as pessoas e imagina-se diálogos..."

Prom night featuring Charlotte:
- Porque é que te atiras a mim num momento e no seguinte afastas-te?
- What? Dude, you got it all wrong. I never--
- Não falas português?
- I have to practice my english from yesterday on I speak anything but portuguese. If it's better I'll even speak chinese, no, russian. Yes, because i too speak rusian--
- Deixaste dessas (3.14) e começas a falar como gente?
- A grown up man like you shouldn't be saying those things. How rude--
- Ok, já percebi que estás a gozar comigo.
- Indeed I was, and am right now but that's not the main toppic--
- Importas-te de calar?
- You started...
- Cala-te! É pedir muito?
- Well, it actually is. You know, there's--
- (3.14) vou ter de sair daqui?
- Where to? The bus is full!
- (3.14159)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment