Monday, August 16

DIA 219:

What am I suppose to do? This all looked good from a certain distance but now that Im here I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next six months. Right now all I can think about is how all my problems sound silly, all these soldiers laying like this, it's horrible. "Don't just stand there Potter, there's a lot of ground to cover. We're short handed, we need you, and try to pick up the pace please". From cleaning up the floor to cleaning a couple of soldiers wounds I think I'm done for today. I've been working nonstop for five hours now and it's my first day, or dare I say, evening. I cannot imagine myself doing this, double of this for the next a hundred and eighty days. I'm just hoping, and secretly wishing, that no one else out there gets hurt, for all of our sake. I'm exhausted.

1 comment: